These NCR 18650Bs’ are bloody fantastic batteries. They are great for a massive amount of hobby projects, vaping, drones, amplifiers, DIY power banks and loads more. Shipped from Australia.
Please enquire about wholesale quantities in Australia, as I can do very good deals if you order more than 50 cells at a time.
Price is PER CELL.
NCR 18650B Technical Specifications:
|Rechargeable Times||Up to 500 times with normal use OR 1000 times with extra care|
|Capacity||Nominal: 3400mAh / 12.58Wh
The voltage of full charge & empty condition is 4.2V & 2.5V respectively
|Charging Method||CC-CV (constant voltage with limited current)|
|Charging Current||Slow Charge: 500mAh, 4.2V | 50mA End-current
Standard Charge: 1700mA, 4.2V | 50mA End-current
Rapid Charge (MAX.): 3400mA, 4.2V | 100mA End-current
|Charging Time||Slow Charge: 435 minutes / 7.25 hours
Standard Charge: 147 minutes / 2.45 hours
Rapid Charge: 87 minutes / 1.45 hours
|Max. Discharge Current||Continuous: 3.4A constant current
Peak: 6.8A pulse current load
Recommended: 2.9A constant current
|Wear levels and cell damage over time||Discharging below 3.0V will increase the wear level of the cell over time and a lost of capacity. (Tip: Start charging at 3.2V/3.1V)
Discharging below 2.0V – At this point cell will get permanent damaged and will never recover (Partial or full capacity lost and voltage as well)
|Operating Temperature||Charge: 0 to 45°C
Discharge: -20 to 60°C
|Storage Temperature||1 year: -20~25°C
3 months: -20~45°C
1 month: -20~60°C
|Dimensions||Ø 18.5mm x 65mm
Ø 1.85cm x 6.5cm
- We only sell high quality and original cells, no fake cells nor counterfeit cells EVER.
- Cells are pre-charged at storage levels (30-40%) charge.
- All cells are tested one by one before ship.
- Recommended Test Method: Charge cell to full capacity (4.2V) then discharge to end, and see the discharged capacity.
- Original Panasonic (Industrial) products
- 100% Brand new and high quality!
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Over heat protection
- A heat resistant layer to make this power cell safer to use
- Safe and environmental friendly
- High rate discharge, no “memory effect”
- Perfect for flashlight, electronic gadgets, electronic Cigarette, electric bike, power bank, handmade batteries, etc.
Hints & Tips
- ONLY USE capable high quality chargers! Never use cheap chargers without protection.
- Do not charge over 4.2V!
- Do not short circuit!
- Do expose the battery to extreme hot or cold conditions
- Keep away from Water
- For longer storage periods, keep the voltage at around 3.8V and below 45°C
- After long storage periods the cell will need a few charge cycles to restore capacity again.
- Always keep in a dry and cool place.
- NEVER EVER discharge below 3V (Permanent damage will occur to the cell in this case or even explosions)
NCR Panasonic 18650B Datasheet
Australia 18650B – Wholesale / Bulk / Other quantity
- For other/more quantity, wholesale or bulk orders please contact us. We are happy to assist you in every matter.